Rant/Review (Yellow Cab of Baltimore)

410-685-1212
http://www.yellowcabofbaltimore.com/

I would not recommend Yellow Cab of Baltimore!!!

Living in the city of Baltimore, sometime driving does not make sense. So I have an iphone pull up a cab on an app... I've used this company 4 times. I've had 4 issues.

Drivers not show up for an hour... Called back the company and they sent out another cab in 20 minutes or so. This has happened 3 times. Twice was the same drivers who did not show on different events.

The one time that the cab did not show up for an hour, and we had called the company for a new cab to come out. We had paid for the cab via credit card... The cab that never showed up and we were charged my card 46.50... I know crazyness...

The yellow cab dispatch didn't really do anything... After the 3rd call I got the corporate information for Veolia Transportation. After decrypting there secret code to get to an operator. And about 4 phone calls over 5 days. I got my refund. This is a crazy process. They did not make it easy and I would not recommend using them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I feel so sorry for you! I live in Denver and cabs are a rare thing here, so I can't say that I understand, but in a way I do. Better luck with another company!

    ReplyDelete