First Blog Post Ever

Welcome to Bmore Foody, where we will be talking about all things food. This is my blog. I am a Culinary/Pastry School Graduate and I lived, breathed, slept food for a number of years and have many opinions about the way I think things should be done.

I’ll be writing about:
Food,
Talking about all things food from the culinary/pastry point of view,
Restaurant & Recipe reviews,
Giving recipes that work,
Must try restaurants and where to avoid,
Looking at the Simple Joys in life… Such as bacon, roasted garlic, aged balsamic vinegar and fresh bread,
Flavor Profiles (what works and how to make an amazing meal),
What tools, products, services and techniques work,
Providing links to websites and databases related to all things food,
Rants about whatever.

I look forward to hearing all your comments, questions and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment