Rant (Eating like such Americans)

A lot of people eat like such Americans; I was out with friends at a traditional thai restaurant. The table next to us had ordered a grilled ny strip steak, pad thai, a house salad with low fat blue cheese on the side and a bottle of Italian wine pinot grigio. This is not the first time I have seen this happen. I understand we are a melting pot nation, and love the variety of choice of food we have and the combinations that chefs give us. If I am going to a thai restaurant I want thai food. If I want steak I go to a steakhouse or grill. I don’t know why those people chose to go to this thai restaurant, it could have been for the décor or the ambiance, and the quality of their thai food is really that amazing. If the restaurant serves amazing food, and the owners, chefs, cooks, servers and staff really love what they do and the food taste amazing. Why would you not order the special or some item on the menu that fits the cuisine of the restaurant where you are eating?

No comments:

Post a Comment